Join the The Didier Drogba Foundation community
The Didier Drogba Foundation provides financial and material support in both health and education to people in Africa.
The Didier Drogba Foundation Registered charity number 1135123
Our mission is to ensure no great cause and talent goes unfunded. We are enormously proud to have helped people in 164 countries raise over $4.5 billion for good causes since we were founded in 2014.
The former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba has made a £5 million donation from a sponsorship deal to help it African home build a sustainable ground for talents and support in his homeland and neighboring countries.
According to a report in the Daily, Drogba has asked for the fee, which he will receive for becoming the new face of Pepsi, to be invested straight into the project which is due to be fully operational by the end of 2018.
It also claims that Chelsea and other clubs which he played for have agreed to donate their percentage of the money which they would have received as part of the image rights in Drogba’s contract.
The support is part of the Didier Drogba Foundation – set up by the 35 year-old last year – and as well as being able to accommodate upwards of 1000 the centre will also serve as an orphanage.
Drogba set up the foundation two years ago when he visited his homeland.
How To Apply and Eligibility
- Be an African to be able to apply
- Possess a significant talent to support your application
- Applicant from different countries must have an Identification card attached to his/her application
- Both male and Female are eligible to apply
- Age bracket is from 12years old for talent applicant and 18years old for support applicant
- Application is strictly online on these website, free of charge
- Start Application Now via the link provided on the site